Cookies and Privacy
What are cookies?
- Cookies are small text files that can be used by websites to make a user’s experience more efficient.
Why do we use them?
Different types of cookies
- Help make a website usable by enabling basic functions like page navigation and access to secure areas of the website. The website cannot function properly without these cookies.
- Enable a website to remember information that changes the way the website behaves or looks, like your preferred language or the region that you are in.
- Help website owners to understand how visitors interact with websites by collecting and reporting information anonymously.
- We will never sell/trade/divulge your email address to any third party. Your details are safe with us
- When you make a purchase from us we have no access to, and therefore do not store your financial details. All payments are handled securely via Paypal, so your financial details never even enter our system.